Welcome to the career-intelligence.com Press Room. Since our launch in August 2000, career-intelligence.com has become a premier destination for working women, including small business owners.
With a philosophy of Stretch, Grow, Achieve, career-intelligence.com is designed to help women through all phases of their professional lives. We cover everything from self-assessment to job transition to career development and starting a small business.
If you are writing a story on workingwomen - you have come to the right place. We work with career development professionals from across the country and around the world.
Below you will find information on our company: press releases, media mentions and recommendations.
What People are Saying About Us
Press- Westchester County Business Journal (09/22/03)
- The Connecticut Post (08/30/03)
- The Hour (08/12/03)
- The Hour (06/10/03)
- ePregnancy Magazine (May 2003)
- The Wall Street Journal's CareerJournal (4/29/03) part one
- The Wall Street Journal's CareerJournal (4/29/03) part two
- The Hour (05/13/03)
- Fairfield County Business Journal (04/21/03)
- The Hour (04/08/03)
- Fairfield County Business Journal (03/17/03)
- The Hour (03/04/03)
- New Canaan Advertiser (10/31/02)
- Folio Magazine (10/2002)
- The Stamford Advocate (9/27/02)
- The Stamford Advocate (9/20/02)
- SELF Magazine (8/2002)
- Florida Today (5/16/03)
- The Detroit News (9/19/02)
- Atlanta Journal Constitution (3/17/02)
- US Department of Labor (Winter 2002)
- Washington Post (2/7/02)
- Norwalk Citizen-News (6/15/01)
- Norwalk Citizen-News (8/18/00)